Exceptional shoe, I can't tell you how happy I am to wear the Phoneix leather dress flats in a corporate environment and have room for my pancake-feet!
Love my barebatics zing, and they look good too. I’m on my feet all day and these were comfy straight away…no rubbing and best of all, no squished toes. Thank you.
Seriously you need to try barefoot shoes! Plus these have to be the best looking ones on the market. I ordered the wrong size and the ozbarefoot team helped me sort out a return and exchange with no issues at all. I will definitely be back to purchase another pair!
Love these shoes! Comfortable and go with everything. Remind me of my much loved reeboks, just more foot friendly!
I LOVE my new boots - they make me feel like dancing! Lots of room for toes to do what they like to do - wriggle and move. Very comfortable, size is good, plus they look great - bonus!!!
I really love these shoes. They’re more of an off-white, creamy colour and compliment just about anything I wear. They are extremely comfortable and a great fit. They are very smart and can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. They were shipped really fast. Would highly recommend!
I have never worn this kind of footwear before, but recently started a job where I'm on my feet all day. Previously my footwear left me with sore feet and shoulders from slack posture. Not with these! I can be on my feet for hours at a time and not feel like I need to sit down to take the pressure off my feet. Will definitely recommended to others.
These shoes seem to be well made but at least in this style, the stock photos give a more blue-grey appearance than they have in reality. Nevertheless I am very satisfied and would consider buying another pair of BareBarics.
Shipping was about as a fast as promised
I've really been enjoying wearing these shoes. I love having enough space for my feet, they're super comfy to walk around in. They're strong in the heel and I don't feel like it'll cave in or slip off my foot. They arrived in mint condition, with packaging in the insides of the shoes that acted like a shoe tree, which was an amazing bonus. Very happy customer, thank you so much!
I bought these in a size 39 for my 24.5cm feet (usually a size 40 in closed toe shoes). They fit perfectly, they've very adjustable, and the material upper is super soft. I've worn these for a 30 minute walk and had no issues. You'll see in the photo that I've scuffed the toe as I tend to drag my feet but that's not a fault of the shoes. Very happy with these and I may buy some of the other colour ways.
I bought these for my hubby, they are good quality and do comfy.
Heaps of space for my very wide foot!
They were a gift for my athlete son who is working hard to improve his foot health. He is loving them so far!
These shoes are great. I ordered my usual size and it was a tad small, but with constant wear they've opened out a tiny bit so they are a bit more comfortable. I'd definitely go a size up next time.
The shoelace eyelets have fallen out after a few months as well which is disappointing.
I like that these shoes look like 'shoe shaped' shoes, even though they are very comfortable 'foot shaped' shoes.
looks fab on, I can wear it to work. And good amount of width at the front of the foot, which I need
Beautiful sandal, feminine and stylish. Not clown-like! Service great too, needed to exchange to a smaller size.
What are barefoot or minimalist Shoes ?
Barefoot shoes are foot shaped footwear designed to mimic the experience of walking or running barefoot. These minimalist shoes typically have a thin, flexible sole that allows for natural foot movement and sensory feedback, and a wide toe box that lets the toes splay and move freely. The idea behind barefoot shoes is that they allow your feet to function as they would if you were barefoot, promoting better foot and body alignment, balance, and overall foot health.
Experience ultimate comfort and style with our extensive collection of foot-shaped, zero-drop barefoot shoes with a wide toe box. Shop now at OzBarefoot in Australia.
Why Be Lenka barefoot shoes ?
Be Lenka offers you comfortable barefoot shoes for all seasons of the year. European quality and handcrafted for the best comfort.
Wide Foot-Shaped Toe BoxRead more
- All barefoot shoes have wide toe boxes to allow for splaying and free movement of the toes.
- These minimalist shoes alsco come with a unique toe box shape. Instead of having the mid-point of the toes being the furthest outward projection like regular shoes, they may have an offset arc with the big toe being the outermost portion of the curve.
- This echos the natural shape of the foot since most people have longer big toes than middle toes.
- Another important criteria for barefoot shoes is thin soles. There's some variance in this aspect, but barefoot shoe soles generally range from somewhere between 3mm up to 20mm.
- The thicker end of this spectrum can be helpful for barefoot shoe beginners or rough terrain.
- Additionally, these thinner soles enhance the wearer's ability to feel and adapt to different surfaces, promoting a more natural foot movement.
Zero-Drop HeelRead more
- The zero-drop heel feature of barefoot shoes simply refers to an even level between the toes and the heel.
- Most regular shoes have a least a slightly elevated heel regardless of if they're designed for men or women and casual or dressy occasions.
- This design of zero drop shoes aims to support the body's natural posture and balance, reducing strain on the lower limbs.
Lightweight & Flexible
- Barefoot shoes are almost always designed with lightweight and highly flexible materials.
- Minimalist shoes should be as flexible as possible to allow the feet to move freely, and as lightweight as possible to mimic the sensation of actually walking around barefoot.
- Some barefoot shoes take these features to such extremes that an entire barefoot shoe can be folded up into a ball.