How to choose the right size of shoes Why barefoot shoes?
How to choose the right size of barefoot shoes?
Determining the correct size of Be Lenka barefoot shoes for your feet is a two-step process:
- Measuring your feet
- Place a piece of paper on even ground (avoid plush carpeting or pebbly surfaces)
- Place your foot flat on the paper (you must be standing, not sitting, during measuring)
- Put your weight in on your the foot as it makes it the foot longer
- Take a pencil and mark the heel and the furthest point from the heel – the longest measurement
- Use a ruler and measure the difference between these two points
- Do the same for the second foot (difference might be +/- 0.5 cm)
- The number you get is your foot size (not your shoe size, as standard shoe sizing may be misleading)
Take your foot size (the number you got when measuring both of your feet) then add 5 to 12 mm (the ideal leeway). The total is the final number you are looking for. The leeway can be up to 18 mm, but the shoe must still fit perfectly around your ankle.
In winter models, the leeway can be even larger, especially if you plan to wear thicker socks. Conversely, in summer sandals it can be smaller because of the open toe box.
2. Comparing your feet measurements to the Be Lenka barefoot shoe size chart stated on each product page
The size chart shows the inner length and width of the particular shoe model.
Should you still have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to help you.
The size chart shows the inner length and width of the each shoe model (EU shoe size).
We recommend adding a leeway (the leeway measures the space between your longest toe and the shoe itself) of 0.5 - 1.2cm to get the ideal shoe size for you.
Should you have any questions, contact us at our e-mail
email@example.com, we will be happy to help you.